It seems that there might be a potential delay in meeting up and finally start training together. You may or may not be aware but there was an eruption of the volcano in Iceland. This has caused many flight cancellations to Europe due to the dangerous nature of the volcanic ashes.
So right now, it is a waiting game. I have to wait to see if the ban on the destination airport will be lifted and it depends on the volcanic conditions. It’s been said to have dissipated and more flights have been allowed to take off.
Keep posted for more details.